WHAT ARE THE TIPS TO APPLY FOR A GREEN CARD?
The individuals who have ever longed for immigrating to the USA will know there is no way to avoid a US Green Card. Primarily; the Green Card is a distinguishing proof card demonstrating the holder’s status to live and work in the USA for all time. Behind this amazing Green Card, in any case, is undiscovered greatness under the surface of the eye. The most straightforward approach to get a Green Card is by partaking in the Green Card Lottery. When a migrant is conceded legitimate perpetual occupant status in the U.S., this is otherwise called “getting a green card.” It implies you have been approved to live and work in this nation on a lasting premise.
As evidence of this, the U.S. government expects you to convey a lasting occupant card, all the more generally known as a green card (the cards were green when previously gave and have since experienced various upgrades and shading changes and are green again today).
The most effective method to Apply:
The vast majority who apply for a Green Card will require a foreigner appeal (Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-140, an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow, or Special Immigrant or another appeal) recorded on their benefit.
- An appeal decides your migrant grouping or classification and what prerequisites concern you. A few classifications of outsiders might have the option to request for themselves. A great many people moving dependent on helpful projects are absolved from the appeal necessity.
- On the off chance that you are living in the United States, you might have the option to turn into a changeless inhabitant through alteration of status (AOS). When your outsider appeal is endorsed and a visa number is accessible so as to apply for AOS to turn into a changeless inhabitant, you should:
- Complete the most current Form I‑485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Survey the structure directions for more data.
- Present the Filing Fee(s). Incorporate the proper documenting charge with the Form I‑485 and biometric administration expense (if pertinent).
- Submit Evidence. Incorporate all necessary introductory proof and supporting documentation.
- Sign and File the Form I-485. Document the application at the right recording area as per the structure directions.
- On the off chance that you need to get an e-Notification, complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and clasp it to the primary page of your application.
- Some migrant petitions can be recorded simultaneously as the alteration application (Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), known as “simultaneous documenting.” Other classifications of foreigners will be required to hold up until they have an endorsed appeal before being permitted to apply for a modification of status or a worker visa. For more data, see Concurrent Filing.
- On the off chance that you are living outside the United States or are not qualified to petition for AOS, you can turn into a changeless inhabitant through consular preparing.